1. What is PayPal, and how is Harvest Assembly of God using it to enable on-line
PayPal allows us to collect donations from a button on our website. It is a low
cost way for us to make it convenient for you to support this local assembly.
2. Why did you choose PayPal?
It is the most widely-used donation provider and we have confidence in its
reliability. Also, it is inexpensive. In fact, we do not pay anything unless
someone donates, and then PayPal retains a small percentage of the donation as a
3. Do I have to have a PayPal account?
No. Look for the button that allows you to choose to use a major credit card
(American Express, VISA, etc.) You can use one of them without ever signing up
4. Are you encouraging people to borrow to support the church?
No. We are simply making it convenient for people who prefer to donate on-line
to do so, not asking people to incur debt to do so.
5. Do I have to be a member of the church to donate?
No. We are grateful for support from all who feel motivated to do so. PayPal
does ask for your contact information, and we do not currently accept anonymous
6. How do I make sure my donation is credited to the correct fund, such as youth,
Royal Rangers or MPact girls?
After you go to PayPal, under "Purpose" there will be an "Add special instructions
to recipient" link. That is where you will put instructions as to how your payment
is to be distributed.
7. Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. We are a 501(C)(3) corporation.
8. I cannot figure out how to make PayPal work.
Please call the church office at 318.396.6708 and we will help you.