We Exist to:
- Help provide and encourage spiritual enrichment, fellowship activities, and service opportunities.
- Maximize the potential of older adults in faithfulness and service to Jesus Christ.
- Support our church through service. Many serve as trustees or work in Sunday School.
- Support our church family through prayer. There is an intercessory prayer meeting each Monday at 10:00 AM.
- Sharing with one another through planned activities.
- Monthly meetings, usually the second Thursday of each month, which allow friendships to grow.
- Our meetings also gives senior adults an opportunity to invite guests to join the group and experience the warmth of Christian fellowship.
- There are only three major requirements for being a part of the group: You gotta love the Lord, you gotta love to laugh, and you gotta love food!